Show Some Good Will

Wags

WKR
I've towed more than a few duck boats back to the ramp over the years & never taken a dime for it. A little good Karma goes a long way.

Rich M

WKR
As we're all going to wherever we may be hunting, stop and help a hunter if there broke down or in trouble. Help pack an animal out without being jealous. I know if it is/was me it would be greatly appreciated. We're all in this together. God Bless!
Went to CO in 2019. Met up with some guys who were also hunting - nicest folks I ever met. We got some good ones out there.

Friends of mine help carry a cow off the mountain. The person who shot it was in his 80s and just needed help. When they got done the guy said thank you and handed them a piece of paper with the name and address of private land right next to where they hunt. Use my name and they well let you hunt because it was his last year. Long story short got permission and have been hunting ever since.
Lend a hand, help push, give a ride. 1 never knows when the shoe is on the other foot.
Great post Carr

tpicou

Lil-Rokslider
Always help others and never be afraid or too proud to ask for help. Thanks for the wholesome content OP!

rclouse79

WKR
I am surprised the percentage of people who stop and ask me if I need a ride when my loop spits me out on the road a couple miles from my vehicle. Most hunters are solid.

I have had some awesome interactions with other hunters the last 2 seasons. I put a couple great animals on the ground because of it too. I really like to help others when I can. If you don't get some kind of joy or satisfaction from helping others you should probably do a little soul searching.

Was sighting in my rifle outside of Helena last rifle season, 6" of snow on the ground. After we got dialed in, we decided to drive up to a spot and walk before it got dark. There was a truck already in the spot and and someone got out as we approached. he flagged us down and we pulled over to see whats up. I thought initially it was a tweaker but turns out it was a really young kid who had just shot a mule deer buck up on the mountain and forgot his knife to field dress it. I handed him my CRKT 20 dollar knife I carry and said use this. He takes it and goes how will I get it back to you. I told him to keep it and pay it forward. He took off up the mountain and we took off down into the valley. Ended up shooting a mule buck just before dark. I think it brought me some good luck, vibes, whatever you want to call it.

jmcd22

WKR
A little bit of good will goes a long way for the recipient as well as the giver. I was on the giving end last weekend and it felt very good given the times and everything going on in our world.

BFR

WKR
Been on both sides of this, always felt good helping and always appreciated the help.

WyoKid

WKR
I agree....try to help each other. One time in Colo, I was solo hunting Elk. My camp was a good 5 miles away and I was walking a steep 2 track back to camp. A 4 seater ATV came by me in the dark - it as about 730 pm and 3rd season so it was winter. They stopped and asked if I saw anything ( I hadn't) and asked if I had a flashlight (I did).....then they said, "OK, good luck" and drove off with two empty back seats and leaving me on the mountain. I got back to camp alright and was dog tired. While I did not expect a ride, it sure would have been nice, especially since they drove by my camp every morning at 530 am on their way up the mountain and I was the only one camping on the mountain at that time of the year. I promised not to be like that...

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
As we're all going to wherever we may be hunting, stop and help a hunter if there broke down or in trouble. Help pack an animal out without being jealous. I know if it is/was me it would be greatly appreciated. We're all in this together. God Bless!
Amen. Every chance I get. It is always worth it.