Show us how you carry your bow

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using the bow spider lately instead of lashing it to the back. Seems to work fairly well and not noisey, bit of a pain to put it in at times, given that my right shoulders a bit gimpy. The price is a wee bit high for what you get though,but it holds it rock solid and seems to be doing the trick.

I Looked at various slings, just wasn't a fan of them and the bow bouncing around on my leg/etc, just seemed like I'd knock the sight into something, granted you could probably do that with the bow spider to.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

This is one I'm watching videos on and he's a Rokslide sponsor and he offers a discount code for Rokslide members

I ordered one. Should be here by Friday. Looking forward to trying it out.

T & K came on as under a different username and asked about his product. Thread got interesting. You can search it up. I think it got named whiskey tango foxtrot. Pretty entertaining.

I don’t like to carry my bow over the shoulder. Always whacking it on limbs and such. The sling keeps it out of the way and makes glassing, nav tools and snack access much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnelk

WKR
I’ve tried a sling, I tried a belt hook, I’ve lashed it on my pack...

I just carry it. KISS

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Doing a backpack hunt in a few weeks and I don’t want to have my bow in my hands at all times. I’ve been lashing my bow with some of the extra straps on my pack but I’d like to see some of yalls ideas or gadgets that you use to carry your bow on long hauls.

thanks
This is my Montana Bow Sling, it may or may not be something that you are interested in. Its designed to be attached directly to the hunting pack, pack takes the weight of the bow. Once you get it set up, adjusted properly it works pretty well. It can be configured in multiple ways on all kinds of packs and can be used with pretty much all bows. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. Thanks

Attachments

• 20180909_085707.jpg
    20180909_085707.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 20180915_095154.jpg
    20180915_095154.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 121

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
This is one I'm watching videos on and he's a Rokslide sponsor and he offers a discount code for Rokslide members

Hey thanks for the shout out, I really appreciate that! If you have any questions about the sling let me know. Good luck this season!

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Enter Rok at checkout. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Hey thanks another man, please let me know how you like it! Yeah, I thought it would be a good idea to do that, let's the hunter have more options

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have been toying with this and the Montana Bow Sling on my practice hikes. The High Pointe really isn’t a hands free system because the bow will eventually becomes unbalanced and slide one way, but it is great if you need to check your phone or just get the weigh off your arm and then you can rest one hand on the bow to keep it from sliding.

I’m still planning with the Montana trying to find a good configuration. I like that it can be hands free but just can’t find the sweet spot yet.