S

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I just dropped off a M37 Ithaca Deerslayer and 50 buckshot and slugs for my parents today. Who know what is going to happen next. This is crazy!

fatbacks

WKR
cca5534b94049f17533af6c10d6e685f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7bb1065f696beaea3533228fb5df39d1.jpg

542e9b8fdc34f4b510e7dee51535881e.jpg

300 BO 9.5”

Because why not rainbows and unicorns while saving the world?

I bought this because it made me laugh, it’s quite a conversation starter at the range hahaha

Hey ain’t gotta explain shit man lol no matter what ya like, a shooter is a shooter, and well needed nowadays.

Crazy...same thing happened to me. Funny thing, i dont own a boat. Weird...

Craziest shit coincidence, I was just crossing a river the other day just for practice and brought all my guns in the boat to hide them on a river island.

Well wouldn’t ya know it boat flipped all guns gone and washed away.....

HawkCreek

Lil-Rokslider
If it ever happens I doubt I'll get to pick and choose which guns I get(in that unlikely situation I'll likely die in front of my gun safe trying to decide of what to take and what to leave). More likely I'll be stuck with what I have already near. So probably one of my truck guns. My 1895 Winchester SRC in .30-06 is my favorite though.
Doesnt shoot as fast or reload as fast as an AR but with a variety of reloads it's quite versatile and while it's on the heavier end for a saddle gun it still works great in that capacity.

fbeBTDx.jpg

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Craziest shit coincidence, I was just crossing a river the other day just for practice and brought all my guns in the boat to hide them on a river island.

Well wouldn’t ya know it boat flipped all guns gone and washed away.....

Wow! I just can't believe all this! Exact same thing happened to me. Couldn't find a one of them. And the really crazy part?..........when i uprighted my boat it said, "made in china."

Randy

On the real though my anxiety medication came in today to my local FFL.

Just in time too cause they declared fines today in Pennsylvania for non essential businesses that are still open. Guess what they put gun shops on the ‘non essential’ list. This dude straight hooked me up. Got some faith in my area now.

F4E980DC-E7EA-449F-AC2D-962670738E72.jpeg

ChrisAU

WKR
Thanks for stepping on the thread though.

Its always interesting, the guys that only have a handful of guns, hunted a handful of times, no actual military/LE background, that have so much to say about the 2A and hunting.

Reminds me of this kid at my old shop who a couple guys took out hunting. He wouldn't ever make it very far from camp and couldn't put in the work. Low and behold he shot an absolute giant bull from a red lawn chair as it crossed the road. Word got around about this kid's big bull and suddenly he became the office hunting expert that all these new guys would go to for advice...smh.

Wait, you think I was being serious? Lighten up Francis, it's going to be ok.