S

ChrisAU

WKR
It's always interesting, the guys that only have a handful of guns, hunted a handful of times, no actual military/LE background, that always have so much to say about the 2A and hunting.

Reminds me of this kid at my old shop who a couple guys took out hunting. He wouldn't ever make it very far from camp and couldn't put in the work. Low and behold he shot an absolute giant bull from a red lawn chair as it crossed the road. Word got around about this kid's big bull and suddenly he became the office hunting expert that all these new guys would go to for advice...smh.

But thanks for stepping on the thread

Nice Edit. I'd like to know how a joke led you to draw those conclusions? Are you actually wearing a tin hat?

robtattoo

WKR
20200325_161546.jpg
20200219_132552-1.jpg
I figure that these'll get me through most situations. There are others (soooo many others) but I reckon I could get through most domestic situations with this combo.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Had to get rid of all mine because of COVID19. Economy tanked and I needed cash. All I have left are my 4 Bow and arrows. Thank god I did not get rid of my stash of torn fletching arrows. I have been re fletching for a while now.

If it ever happens I doubt I'll get to pick and choose which guns I get(in that unlikely situation I'll likely die in front of my gun safe trying to decide of what to take and what to leave). More likely I'll be stuck with what I have already near. So probably one of my truck guns. My 1895 Winchester SRC in .30-06 is my favorite though.
Doesnt shoot as fast or reload as fast as an AR but with a variety of reloads it's quite versatile and while it's on the heavier end for a saddle gun it still works great in that capacity.

fbeBTDx.jpg

Probably one of the better pics I’ve seen posted in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk