Side stab question

So I bought a new bow and complete setup, now I've got the idea I would like to try a side stab. I already bought a beestinger 8".
My question is what hardware do I need now to add on the side stab? Or is that possible?
Or do I have to buy the whole setup and start over?

weaver

WKR
All you need is a side bar bracket and another stabilizer to run on the side or use your b stinger on the side.

I just got an AAE grabber to run a side stabilizer off the quiver mount on my defiant. Having the side bar a lower made a lot of sense to me and it really does its job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
BStinger Elite quick detach is what I am currently running with a 12 inch in front and an 10 inch in back. I also bought a Shrewd side bar mount to run my side bar a bit lower but I haven't tried it yet. Thought that might mean I could lighten it up a bit and still balance the bow effectively. If my bow balanced without a sidebar I would definitely not use one for hunting.

If you are going to get another bar I would suggest buying a set of 3 one-ounce weights too, or a 4-ounce single weight, the 6 ounces that would come with 2 hunter bee stingers isn't likely to be enough for front and back. At least it isn't for me....