Sierra Madre Outfitters

hunter10

FNG
I’m trying to get the down and dirty on this outfitter in Mexico. Has anyone hunted with them before? I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. My BIL bought a hunt through them at SCI and wants me to join him. Trying to figure out if it’s worth my time and money. Thanks!
Me and my friend hunted with them sierra madre Outfitters his name is Homer he is a scammer, he hunts sheep mostly illegal , he owes me 10,000 that he won’t return, and won’t answer my calls , also he has my trophy rams that I paid him for to send them to me and it will be close to 3 yrs , remember it is sierra Madre Outfitters that is scammers not Sierra Madre Hunting they apparently ok , don’t know them but from what I heard , don’t send money.

Coteadam

FNG
he is a crook ,i have been wating too years for my illegal hunted animals ,that at the time didnt no we were hunting in a place that we were not supposed to be , I NO NOW, Homero is a crook he owes me 10 thousand $ fo a hunt that i paid ,but couldnt go becauase of the pandenic , that was in 2020 he wont return my money or calls ,looking for a lawyer in mexico ,STAY AWAY FROM SERRA MADRE OUTFITTERS HIS NAME IS HOMERO THE CROOK
Please let me know if you find a lawyer or some way we can get any kind of justice served for what Homero has done to all us. I will certainly be willing to help in any way possible.

He will no longer respond to WhatsApp or emails. He has completely disappeared.

Coteadam

FNG
Me and my friend hunted with them sierra madre Outfitters his name is Homer he is a scammer, he hunts sheep mostly illegal , he owes me 10,000 that he won’t return, and won’t answer my calls , also he has my trophy rams that I paid him for to send them to me and it will be close to 3 yrs , remember it is sierra Madre Outfitters that is scammers not Sierra Madre Hunting they apparently ok , don’t know them but from what I heard , don’t send money.
How long ago did you hunt with him. He has even gone as far as sending me a video of my trophy. It has been appropriately tagged and it even has a pin in the horn making it legal. I don’t know what the hold up is and why he will not ship it…. I’m very disgusted and disappointed with Sierra Madre Outfitters and Homero Conedo

Elkangle

WKR
Is this the same operation?? Why is SCI letting them donate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-023747_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-023747_Chrome.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20220502-023825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-023825_Chrome.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 26

dukxdog

Lil-Rokslider
Sierra Madre Hunting with Armando Klein is a different company. They operate legitimately and have a good reputation.