Sierra pacific land closures

530Chukar

WKR
Tough to say. Last year was only due to the Carr, Delta and Hirz fires. They opened it back up after the first rain in time for the G1 hunt if I remember right. As long as we don’t have a bunch of fires here this year we may be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard about anything that would warrant another closure. The SP land closure last year was all due to the fire danger. If California can keep from bursting into flames again I think we'll have all the SP land roam on.

OP
bguitierez
I haven't heard about anything that would warrant another closure. The SP land closure last year was all due to the fire danger. If California can keep from bursting into flames again I think we'll have all the SP land roam on.

Yeah dude. Sucks that every year there’s crazy wildfires. It’s too bad there’s not more controlled burning in the forests. Every year we get out it seems the forests are just more and more dense.

Yeah dude. Sucks that every year there’s crazy wildfires. It’s too bad there’s not more controlled burning in the forests. Every year we get out it seems the forests are just more and more dense.

Unfortunately, that is another part of the mismanagement of California.