Sierra Trading Post Code

snakelk

WKR
I did receive a code this morning but by the sounds of it from Titan and Sturgeon, STP must be phasing them out. We will see. I did recently place an order, so maybe that will keep them coming for a while.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Go Pokes

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the code, just was able to get back to my order and its already exceeded its maximum uses. Others must have used it before I got back on. Oh Well. Still looking for a code if anyone has one please PM it to me.

snakelk

WKR
Thanks for the code, just was able to get back to my order and its already exceeded its maximum uses. Others must have used it before I got back on. Oh Well. Still looking for a code if anyone has one please PM it to me.
Wow, sorry Go Pokes, and Newtosavage. I guess I shouldn't have posted it on here. Didn't realize they get used up so quickly. I got a new one this morning so I will PM it to you two. It says in the fine print "limit 3 orders per email offer" so it should work for you two.

snakelk

WKR
PM'd a fresh code