Sierra Trading Post Cordova 100qt cooler

snakelk

WKR
Thanks for the tip. I get the codes in my emails and went to STP looking for the cooler. Would not come on on STP on my desktop. Tried Google searching and everything. No go. Followed your link on my phone and there they were. Strange.

I ordered one for myself. In need of a new large cooler and that looked like one of the best deals I've seen. Thanks again.

Cordova 100 cooler (which is actually 88qt - not 100) for $149 with their current 25% off coupon (EF63TG321). I have a smaller version of the Cordova that I bought previously and IMO its a very nice cooler. If I didn't already have a big Grizzly cooler I'd have bought one if these.

https://www.sierra.com/cordova-large-cooler-100-qt~p~591jy/?filterString=camping~d~9788/
Get that 10% activejunky cash back while you're at it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I bought one of these this spring for around that price. It doesn’t have the nice handles as it was a factory second but I am happy so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigharge

WKR
You can order the handles separately from their website, they stick them on sale every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They have the 125 again but low stock. I picked up another one. $198 shipped with a 25% off code. These coolers are just as good and have performed just as well as my RTIC and Yeti's.... Hard to beat for the price.