Sierra Trading Post Coupon Code

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
Sierra has cut way back on promo codes. typically it's just whatever free shipping code is posted on the home page anymore, and they do more advertising of markdowns.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Yep. Crappy free shipping on 89 dollars. Yippee. They’ve cost themselves a lot of sales. I just can’t bring myself to order something without a couple after years of using coupons! I’d rather just go without then pay “full retail”.

Freeship89 - free crappy shipping when you spend + $89.

Everything i look at is only about $20 cheaper then new in a store. Since its only free shipping after spending $89, shipping is $9 for me. For that, ill just go to the store and get the color I want and not a factory second.

ewade07

WKR
I dont get why they havent started sending out the coupon codes again. When asked, they told me it was because of Covid.... well its been months. I dont know why Covid would even matter that much anyways in this case.

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
I dont get why they havent started sending out the coupon codes again. When asked, they told me it was because of Covid.... well its been months. I dont know why Covid would even matter that much anyways in this case.
Because they shut the business down for like 2 months. I'd imagine they are done with coupons at this point period. Once they got bought out the stopped the big coupons anyways and started restricting coupon usage on big brands

Ucsdryder

WKR
Because they shut the business down for like 2 months. I'd imagine they are done with coupons at this point period. Once they got bought out the stopped the big coupons anyways and started restricting coupon usage on big brands

I agree . But I don’t think they’ll be able to help themselves. I’m doing my part by not buying without a coupon!