sierra trading post coupons?

nickstone

WKR
i just looked in my email and I get 25% and free shipping codes pretty much daily for as long as I can remember, I used to get alot of 30% off ones.

Heres a code for 25% off and free shipping, MXH30062 it says its good until midnight tonite

i just looked in my email and I get 25% and free shipping codes pretty much daily for as long as I can remember, I used to get alot of 30% off ones.

Heres a code for 25% off and free shipping, MXH30062 it says its good until midnight tonite
Thanks for sharing. I'm​ curious how long that will last. She said they are phasing them out and that some people are still getting them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

warrior80

WKR
I still get a lot of 20-25% off emails. Like others have said, it used to be 30-35% and even 50% sometimes. They sent out an email a while back saying they weren't going to be doing as many or as big of coupons going forward.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dameon

WKR
Well that sucks. STP already has good pricing, but it was always a lot easier to justify picking up more gear if I had an additional coupon for it. So be it, I just used my 25% off coupon plus .99 shipping for another Slumberjack Sojourn 20 degree bag and Granite Gear eVent compression stuff sack for my oldest son's cub scout adventures as a Webelos this year.

If anyone is interested in the Slumberjack bags on STP, the Sojourn 20 bag is more like a 25-30 degree bag, but it compresses down real small and is easy to vent when you overheat. It lacks the chest and back baffles the 0 degree version has and you lose a lot of heat that way, but it should still be good for the early season. The arms out feature is surprisingly useful if anyone is curious about that gimmick. For mid to late season elk hunting, I prefer my 0 degree Laplander. That thing is toasty and the synthetic insulation on the bottom keeps your backside warmer with a pad than a down bag or quilt will with the same pad. The weight penalty is worth it to me and the Sojourn 0 degree bag is only 3 ounces lighter. I know there are other lighter bags, but the Slumberjack bags do have some awesome features for the price and weight when you make comfort a priority.

I got the impression that the prices would be lowered when the coupons are eliminated, but only time will tell

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
bojangles808
Well that sucks. STP already has good pricing, but it was always a lot easier to justify picking up more gear if I had an additional coupon for it. /QUOTE]

yea the free shipping coupons are useless ofr me (in HI) which is why i really miss the extra 25% coupons and such

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Bringing this back up - has anyone been getting any discount codes recently they would want to share? Thanks in advance.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I used to get bombarded with daily emails from them, so after not ordering for several months I unsubscribed. Then about a month ago saw some stuff I was interested in and signed back up, but haven't gotten a single email since. There's no way I'm buying anything without a big discount.

jmz82

FNG
You could use ebates and get 2.5% back. You just link through ebates and then you get an ebates rebate quarterly I think.

My reference link is below, I think you get an automatic $10 after your first purchase linking through them by using my link plus the % back. They cover a bunch of sites and the % always changes. I started using it a year or so ago and just by having the browser addon and linking through I think I have gotten a couple hundred back.

Ebates: Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes & Cash Back

nickstone

WKR
I still get tons, I had a 25% that expired Monday. I'll post the next one I get up here. I have noticed that they coupons aren't for every item on the site like they used to be

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You could use ebates and get 2.5% back. You just link through ebates and then you get an ebates rebate quarterly I think.

My reference link is below, I think you get an automatic $10 after your first purchase linking through them by using my link plus the % back. They cover a bunch of sites and the % always changes. I started using it a year or so ago and just by having the browser addon and linking through I think I have gotten a couple hundred back.

Ebates: Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes & Cash Back

FYI, active junky is 4% for sierra (12% for moosejaw right now plus there is cabelas, brownells, eddie baurer), might want to try them over ebates. They do a similar incentive/referral where both parties get $10 after the person spends a minimum amount (I think its $25). Referral link:Active Junky Even if you don't use that link its a decent idea to check them out and compare cash back rates.

pointer26

Lil-Rokslider
JCC4298H 20% off it expires on 7/6/17 I get a new one everyday. let me know if any of you need one. I also get one for 25% if you want to wait.