Sig bdx

I used the kilo 1400 bdx last year mostly for archery. Honestly for $250 it's a pretty good deal. Haven't had a chance to check the ballistics but it's pretty sweet once it's set up you can range and it will spit out the dope in the rangefinder. But I havent tested to see how precise it is yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yep used it on an elk hunt last year. Range finder was spot on and my scope adjusted almost immediately to the 330 yard range. Really like it. Clear optics great in low light, impressed. Ballistics were spot on once loaded into the rangefinder.

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
just got the system on my Browning x bolt and I've been shooting it at the range and hitting steel out to 600 yards (that's as far as my local range goes). It works as advertised (rare)

catorres1

Lil-Rokslider
As Eric mentioned, I spent some time with the BDX components throughout this last season, and we used the whole system on an Aoudad hunt this year, and it worked perfectly. Ran it through the precision rifle course as well, and it thus far has worked as advertised with both the 2400 and the 3k BDX, paired with or without the Kestrel 5700. Would love to try it with a Foretrex...but don't have the coin to get one of those at this time. But overall, it's been an impressive system!

Glasswise, its obviously no swaro, but it's definitely decent glass that does the job until after shooting light. Would love to see this up into the Tango 6 level glass, but as it is, it gets it done as well as our VX3i did or my HD5.

Oh yes, it has been awesome. The glass resolution and light transmission have been excellent, the set up initially takes some time, but then you're good to go. I haven't been so pleased in forever with a company service to talk with, or the product doing exactly as advertised!