SIG CROSS Carbon Barrel...

Spindrift

FNG
c7e5edd9788476ef54dcc147589d05d3.jpg

That’s a NINE shot 100y group, prone off a bipod, with one flyer (second most upper right) out of the Schnees barrel. The shot to the most upper right was a before making a scope adjustment. I’d put my 3 shot groups at ~.6”. 143 ELDX.

Honestly, I was pretty underwhelmed by this rifle until swapping the barrel and adding a Backlanz bipod. It’s now stupid light and really consistent for a production rifle.

Shout out to Matt for the great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c7e5edd9788476ef54dcc147589d05d3.jpg

That’s a NINE shot 100y group, prone off a bipod, with one flyer (second most upper right) out of the Schnees barrel. The shot to the most upper right was a before making a scope adjustment. I’d put my 3 shot groups at ~.6”. 143 ELDX.

Honestly, I was pretty underwhelmed by this rifle until swapping the barrel and adding a Backlanz bipod. It’s now stupid light and really consistent for a production rifle.

Shout out to Matt for the great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What barrel did you get? Length and twist rate? I’m shooting the Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELDX’s too. Thank you!

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just a heads up, we just got a shipment in, so there are barrels in stock at the moment. I don't think they'll last long
(8/15/22 11:05am MST)

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Has there been any progress on barrel extensions or is Sig still being Sig and standing in the way?
there has been movement. Unfortunately I cannot talk about it further, but I am definitely doing everything I can to get some in stock to have for sale. I wish I could give an exact ETA, but I just can't get one currently. I am hoping to have them before rifle season here in MT. - matt

saintzman

FNG
there has been movement. Unfortunately I cannot talk about it further, but I am definitely doing everything I can to get some in stock to have for sale. I wish I could give an exact ETA, but I just can't get one currently. I am hoping to have them before rifle season here in MT. - matt
Looking fwd to this Barrel Extension release. Want to be able to swap from 6.5 to my 8.6 SBR barrel without Headspace adjustments.

mjb413

FNG
Is there a place to get on the waitlist or purchase ahead of arrival or is it first come first serve?

saintzman

FNG
I'll keep my eyes peeled, I am gonna get one as soon as you offer it! Thanks

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is there a place to get on the waitlist or purchase ahead of arrival or is it first come first serve?
unfortunately not at the moment. But believe me, I am working very hard to have some available soon. This thread will be the first place I post about it, so everyone make sure you subscribe! - matt

mjb413

FNG
unfortunately not at the moment. But believe me, I am working very hard to have some available soon. This thread will be the first place I post about it, so everyone make sure you subscribe! - matt
Do you guys do a 24 inch 6.5 creedmore or just the 20 and 18?

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Do you guys do a 24 inch 6.5 creedmore or just the 20 and 18?
We only stock the 18 and 20in barrels as they are the most popular. Personally, i feel like 20 is perfect for the cartridge and platform. But we can order any length/specs you'd like. Price would be the same. Give us a call at 800-922-1562 to order.

saintzman

FNG
Hey Schnees just checking in. Any developments with the SIG Cross barrel extension? Look forward to doing some business with ya. Hope Rifle season in MT is good for ya!

OP
Schnee's

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Schnees just checking in. Any developments with the SIG Cross barrel extension? Look forward to doing some business with ya. Hope Rifle season in MT is good for ya!

Unfortunatley none yet. I'm hoping to have some before 2023.. just don't have an exact ETA.

- Matt