Sig Cross Western Hunt Expo NEW CALIBERS

Huntin_GI

WKR
Well, its finally confirmed. Sig hasn't made any announcement but have shown off and discussed a few new versions of the Sig Cross at the Western Hunt Expo. Looks like a longer barreled version with arca mounts, a PRS platform, and the current standard length barrels in new calibers. I have been waiting on a new rifle purchase and this may just be the one.

Titan_Bow

WKR
A year or so ago when that thing first came out, I was initially intrigued, and really thought about getting one. But after digging a little deeper, I wouldn’t buy one. From what I’ve seen on YouTube and feedback on various forums, people are getting mediocre accuracy at best out of it. Not to mention the recall that came out shortly after it launched. Too many great factory rifles out there right now for this thing to have so many issues…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A year or so ago when that thing first came out, I was initially intrigued, and really thought about getting one. But after digging a little deeper, I wouldn’t buy one. From what I’ve seen on YouTube and feedback on various forums, people are getting mediocre accuracy at best out of it. Not to mention the recall that came out shortly after it launched. Too many great factory rifles out there right now for this thing to have so many issues…

I looked long and hard at the cross…For a little more you can buy a CA MPP that is shorter and lighter and mine is crazy accurate.

Not to hijack this thread but has anyone shot/owned any of the rifles by Q? I was considering getting a mini-fix.
What is the wait time those now? I have been interested in one but know that the wait time was pretty long in the past. Unless you paid to jump to head of the line.

Did they fix the folding buttstock that won't fold. Messed with one for 10 min in a store and couldn't get it fold over.

redcorn65

Lil-Rokslider

f6fb7ca113ee11a2127972d3359feac7.jpg

My 308 is pretty damn mediocre. No complaints here though. Love my cross.

AkRyan

WKR
The say in the video a long action is coming. I'm guessing we will see a "mini" for all the small caliber guys also.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The say in the video a long action is coming. I'm guessing we will see a "mini" for all the small caliber guys also.
They said the new calibers would be on the medium action in that video. I'm guessing more calibers I have no interest in. So, that means a 6.5PRC most likely. I wish they would do a 7-08 but they probably won't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Northpark

WKR
f6fb7ca113ee11a2127972d3359feac7.jpg

My 308 is pretty damn mediocre. No complaints here though. Love my cross.

Funny how many .308s like 168 match kings over 44gr of varget.

Like others I’m rather intrigued by the cross. If they made one in 7-08 I’d be interested. Might still buy one in 6.5 creed but I just struggle with adding more calibers right now.

redcorn65

Lil-Rokslider
Funny how many .308s like 168 match kings over 44gr of varget.

Like others I’m rather intrigued by the cross. If they made one in 7-08 I’d be interested. Might still buy one in 6.5 creed but I just struggle with adding more calibers right now.

Schnees is making carbon six prefits for them. There’s a thread in the classifieds for it. 600~ bucks. 7-08 is in the list. 338 federal and a few others.