Sig Cross Western Hunt Expo NEW CALIBERS

AkRyan

WKR
Yeah that was my first stop. Customer service wasn’t even aware of the BAR edition Cross. He said “not to sound ignorant but I’ve never actually heard of that product”. I think we all know more about their releases than they do. And yeah, I asked if he knew about any new chamberings. Got the answer you’d expect from a CS agent….
Odd I had a 2omin conversation with a guy that told me lots of info. Imo the long barrel defeats this guns purpose buy that's just me. I know carbon six offers barrels through shees.

I got a 6mm CM from Dave Tooley. I've heard of others having a difficult time reaching him recently though.

I'd personally love to see them come out with a 223...

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would buy an 18-20" barreled 7mm-08.

We have barrels for the CROSS in 7mm-08 and stock them... they typically sell out before arrival though. Give us a call if you'd like one or have questions.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Schnees is making carbon six prefits for them. There’s a thread in the classifieds for it. 600~ bucks. 7-08 is in the list. 338 federal and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the thread on our carbon barrels:

We can also get pretty much any cartridge, length, etc you'd like, just has to work with the Cross.. We've already been asked a few times about doing a 300 PRC barrel and I had to explain to folks why that wouldn't work.. - Matt

We have barrels for the CROSS in 7mm-08 and stock them... they typically sell out before arrival though. Give us a call if you'd like one or have questions.

I just dont think a Cross is a $2300 rifle.

I need to buy one