Sig kilo 2400 bdx

jb79

Has anyone had any real world experience with this?

I know most of the specs but want to be sure I understand, new to the long range game, I’ve got a Mesa 300 win mag and want to be able to up load my data to the app and get get readings to the rangefinder. I will add a kestrel in the future and understand that the dumb down version of AB only gets you to 800yard.

Is there anything I am missing?

catorres1

Hey JB,

Just seeing this today. I have a review of that RF up on this board here: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/sig-bdx-system-review-2400-bdx-part-1a.117566/#post-1108775

Should answer most of your questions, but feel free to reach out to me with any additional questions.

Alternative choices in terms of connectivity and workflow would be the Leica 2800.com and Sig's 3000 BDX binos.

I have a review up on the 2800 pre-production model I had, will review the production model when I get done with a few other things.

Same with the 3k.

Hope that helps!

OP
J

jb79

Thanks for the reply, no joke I was walking out of sportsman’s with one in my hand when I got you reply!

I’ve read your review a couple time and appreciate the info, once I start using it I’ll be sure to hit you up with any questions.

Thanks again!

catorres1

You bet...one tip I mentioned in the review, I think...to get the best out of your rf, make sure you test to find where your sensor actually is in relation to the reticle. Once you figure that out, you'll be much more successful in ranging.

Good luck and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!