Sig Kilo Warranty

buzzy

WKR
I bought one of the last Sig Kiko 2400ABS rangefinders a few months back. It worked great for the first few months and was spot on with drop for my bullet. Best part was the price as it was a demo model bought directly from Sig and came with its full warranty.

It recently started to act up and shut down during ranging distances but it was intermittent problems and often times worked fine for days and then act up once or twice. I called and they said send it in. They paid for the shipment and it arrived at their facility in 2 days.

Well 3 days later I get an email saying it’s being sent back. Thought this was strange as they didn’t say what was wrong. Then I read the details and I’m getting the new 8KABS unit! Wow that’s some darn good customer service. Must have been a pretty big issue with my unit but I’m not complaining. Hopefully I won’t have any issues with the new one and I know I’d I do they will make it right.

That’s awesome service. I had a minor issue with a Sig rangefinder also and they sent me a new much better unit as well.

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
Sig has some solid customer service. Except that time I mailed in my Whiskey3 scope off of their pellet gun when it wouldn't hold zero. They sent it back to me saying it was fine, that it was mounted wrong.

OK thanks, but it was mounted at the factory...at Sig...

The few products we've mailed back at work get replaced pretty quickly.

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
I also had similar experience with them. One of their first Sig 2000 models crapped out on me after 4-5 years. They then sent me a brand new one of equal value. I think it's the 2200? Anyway, I'm a customer for life now..