Sig P320

Trr15

WKR
Got the itch for a new gun and picked up a Sig P320 in 9mm today. I’m not much of a pistol guy, but like to add to my collection periodically. I’ve got a couple Glocks and Springfield XDMs, but this is my first Sig. So far, it seems like a heck of a nice pistol. Hoping you guys can school me on any “must have” accessories, and what your preferred holsters are. I’m toying around with the idea of picking up one of the Fire Control Unit modules (if I can find one) just for the heck of it. Thanks in advance

BriderLV

FNG
Great platform IMHO. Replacing the stock trigger and trigger bar with an Apex set-up is a nice upgrade. For holsters I like Comp-tac and Blade tech.

What model did you get?

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Great platform IMHO. Replacing the stock trigger and trigger bar with an Apex set-up is a nice upgrade. For holsters I like Comp-tac and Blade tech.

What model did you get?
Thanks. I honestly can’t figure out the exact model, which sounds crazy. Paperwork just says it’s a P320, but I know there are a few models. It was a package with the Romeo 1 red dot.

another vote for comptac holsters. I run their international Model. I would throw in a couple of extra mags. I am a long time glock guy and I haven’t felt the need to tweak my x5 legion much.

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
Only thing I would change is the trigger. Finger tends to get pinched between the trigger and frame with stock trigger

280ack

FNG
Buy ammo and practice. That is the best accessory. The pistol as it comes is very nice and adequate, for competition as well as defense. As far as holsters go for field use any OWB Kydex I like the ANR. For concealed Milt Sparks 55BN is a great holster. Triggers? I suggest that you practice before you decide to get an aftermarket trigger. Why change it if you don't need it, I did change to a curved trigger as the straight one pinched, and my group size decreased.