Sig Sauer BDX

digger

Lil-Rokslider
I'm headed down the path now.I have the Kilo 3000 and a Sierra 6.5-20.The rifle is in California jail so in a week or 2 I'll have more to report.
Shot a buddies gun on Friday with a similar setup and was pretty impressed out to about 650 yards.Drops were right on
,wind got us a little

sportsmans challenge

WKR
Classified Approved
No experience with the bdx scope, but have been running the kilo 3000 this year with the kestrel and it has been doing well as far as data and readout, but glass makes you want more.

2nd pic was ranging a bull elk mid morning20191012_182911.jpg20191013_083229.jpg

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
I have the sierra 3 and Kilo 1800 and I've shot out to 750 yards with the sytem and so far it works as advertised. I shot a cow elk with that system at 450 yards perfect shot double lung

JoeDirt

WKR
I bought the Sig Kilo 2200 BDX, works great i've used it all year for rifle and bow season!

scooter25

FNG
I have the sierra 6.5-20 and Kilo 2400BDX. This is my first year using the system and I took a buck antelope at 550 yds, doe antelope at 450 yds, Buck Mule Deer at 250 yds and a bull Elk at 350 yds. All except the buck antelope were one shot kills. I miss judged the wind speed on the antelope and required follow up shot. I have been really impressed with how well the system works.

Will the 2200bdx give you the elevation correction in the display? I have no plans to use their scope but it would be handy if I could upload my rifle data and it would calculate the correction.

Their BDX system works great, but some western states have made the system illegal to use for hunting, and more states are looking to do the same

OP
swampthing
I have been using the system for a few months now and am getting it sorted out. Besides my 200 yard load development I only have a half dozen groups shot at ranges out to 530 yards. This has showed me I still have a little fine tuning to do. Just loaded up a batch of 6.5-300 ammo to hit the local big range and see about bangin some gongs!

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Their BDX system works great, but some western states have made the system illegal to use for hunting, and more states are looking to do the same

Would that make all range finders with onboard ballistics illegal? Or does the bdx automatically adjust their rifle scopes? Sorry I’m confused haven’t heard that yet...

The BDX system connects as a system utilizing ballistic and range data and adjust the timing point inside the scope. It is the system that is illegal, not an individual product.

Will the 2200bdx give you the elevation correction in the display? I have no plans to use their scope but it would be handy if I could upload my rifle data and it would calculate the correction.
Did you ever find out if it will give you the correction in shoot to range vs MOA?

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking into the scope to complete the system, I have Kilo 3000 bino, it works great with the BDX app. for now I am plugging in the elevation and wind manually and its as good as it can get, anyone aware of states restrictions for the complete system?