Sold Sig Sauer Kilo 3000BDX Bino & Sierra 3 Scope Package - Great Condition - $1050 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello All,

I have a lightly used, great condition Sig Kilo 3000 BDX range finding binocular for sale along with a new, never used Sierra 3 BDX scope in 3.5-10x42. The binos are the OD Green color, which definitely looks nicer than black and seems to be more popular.

I practiced with the 3000 BDX last Summer in preparation for an elk hunt and carried the binos on a 3 day hunt, in a harness, last November.

The ranging capability and ballistic read out function is amazing and has worked without a single hiccup on the range and in the field. I was hitting first shot cold barrel shots on 12" steel plates from 0 to 800 yards with a factory Bergara B14 Ridge in 300 WM by putting in my load ballistics and allowing the binocular to calculate my elevation adjustment in MOA. I hunted with a Leupold VX6 3-18x50 and dialed the elevation adjustments. I have not used a BDX system scope at the range yet.

The reason I am selling is that I have decided to go with an 8X RF binoculor and am considering the Leica 3200.com for field of view and alpha glass.

I would also consider trading towards a nice pair of 8x32s, either RF or non RF.

I may very well regret this decision, we will see.

The scope is NIB. I put a battery in it and connected it to the Kilo 3000 to check function, but never fired a rifle with this scope mounted. The integration was very smooth and the user interface is simple. I really like the technology Sig squeezed into these optics.

I have original boxes and all original shipping materials for the binoculars and scope.

The cheapest new price I can find the Kilo 3000BDX for online is $870 and the Sierra 3 BDX in 3.5-10x42 is available for about $350.

I would like to get $1050, OBO, and I will cover shipping via UPS ground to the lower 48.

Venmo or PayPal are my preferred payment methods.

Please message me with any questions or offers. I am glad to give my cell phone number over PM for additional pictures or to have a conversation.

I have this cross posted.

Thanks,

Scott

IMG-4064.jpgIMG-4065.jpgIMG-4066.jpgIMG-4067.jpgIMG-4068.jpgIMG-4069.jpgIMG-4071.jpgIMG-4072.jpgIMG-4073.jpgIMG-4074.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.