Sig Sauer KILO1800BDX 6x22mm Laser Rangefinder $180

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider

Sig Sauer KILO1800BDX 6x22mm Laser Rangefinder at Sportsman's Warehouse for $179.99​

68Plexi

WKR
My Sig Kilo 1600 cost more than that and I love it. Angle compensation works great for archery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caesAR15

Lil-Rokslider
My Sig Kilo 1600 cost more than that and I love it. Angle compensation works great for archery.

Came here to post essentially the same exact thing. I've got a 1600BDX and love it (and paid more for it). This is a great deal.

Reviews on YouTube seem to indicate it does
I don’t think it is. You have to be careful with Sig. Models with the same figure (1800) have different reticles.

Usually the ones that have red reticles make a big deal of it, and it is clear in the description.

If you look in the questions at the bottom it looks to be a black reticle 🙄. Kinda strange cuz I have an 1800bdx with a red display. Here's a link Sig kilo 1800

golfbum

WKR
If anyone is going to purchase this, pm me and I have a code for $20 off I think would work.

no longer available

Last edited:
Good deal. Can’t find it cheaper than $300 anywhere else. Ordered...

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered mine yesterday. I was able to save an extra 20% with a code that Sportsman's sent me. I started the ordering process, logged in and put in my shipping info, etc., but didn't complete the order right away. About a half an hour later they emailed me a discount code to use on "a future purchase". I went back and completed my purchase using the code. Final cost was $161.99

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered mine yesterday. I was able to save an extra 20% with a code that Sportsman's sent me. I started the ordering process, logged in and put in my shipping info, etc., but didn't complete the order right away. About a half an hour later they emailed me a discount code to use on "a future purchase". I went back and completed my purchase using the code. Final cost was $161.99
I did the same thing, ordered this morning

I’ll probably jump on this, on the off chance anyone else has a discount code they don’t plan on using and want to PM me, I’d appreciate the favor and would be sure to pay it forward.

Mine just showed up on the door step about 10 minutes ago! This thing is slick! Yes, very bright red led display. Very nice unit! Very impressed!