Sig Sauer KILO1800BDX 6x22mm Laser Rangefinder $180

Mine just got here. Red display. I'd guess a touch heavier than my Leopold RX-600, probably for the bluetooth hardware for BDX function.

I like how they have BEST and LAST target priority; they could do a better job mentioning that in their marketing material.

I think it's a nice rangefinder, hope I get to use it a long time.

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
Yep mine is also red. How is everyone planning on using there's? Going to use it stand alone or with one of Sig's scopes?

OP
L

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
Glad I was finally able to contribute to this forum! I know I have bought plenty of things that others have posted.

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
My discount code took about 3 days to arrive. Kept the item in basket until then.

I must have been living under a rock...decided this thing is sweet!

Even w/o a Sig scope, you can still program in your custom ballistic data, shoot a range, and after the yardage it’ll tell you what MOA to dial. No need to reference a dope chart. It’ll do wind too but you have to input wind vector on your phone first.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Bucktowntrotter, Not sure if they have issued you a code before or what the deal is. I entered my email and 30 min later had a code for 10 perc off. Maybe ty from a different computer or use different email if you have 2?

I finally got my promo code in email today, ordered the kilo. My hunting buddy has the Nikon 3000 stabilized and I like it a lot, I hope I like the kilo as much.