Sig Sauer KILO1800BDX 6x22mm Laser Rangefinder $180

morphetm

Lil-Rokslider
Just registered, got the coupon and ordered mine. I have the 1400 and really like it but wanted the red display. I bought the 1400 lightly used for just a little less, at this price why not upgrade. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine yesterday. Feel like I was living in the stone ages with my last one. Of course it was 15 years old! This forum has begun to cost me lots of money.

kpk

WKR
Anybody have a current promo code? I'm not having any luck getting an email

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have a current promo code? I'm not having any luck getting an email
Do you happen to have a burner/junk email? I forgot I had an old gmail account and decided to try that email. I entered it in the Sign-Up box and had a code maybe a couple minutes later in my promotions folder of gmail.

kpk

WKR
Do you happen to have a burner/junk email? I forgot I had an old gmail account and decided to try that email. I entered it in the Sign-Up box and had a code maybe a couple minutes later in my promotions folder of gmail.

I actually tried that with my work email already.

Edit: Used the wifes email and managed to get a promo code.

Last edited:

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up mine last night and I love it so far. These are my first rangefinders to own so I cant compare them too much but these are really nice.

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine next day, I’m assuming it shipped from closest store location. Does anyone’s have a small imperfection in the reticle? It’s very small and doesn’t seem to affect performance but annoying none the less.

raferalston

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone happen to have a code for me? I had one in my inbox but it said it was invalid because I didn't use it right away.

Thanks in advance.

Got mine in the mail today. Very impressed with its ability to pick up ranges on bare sage brush hills up to 1000 yards away! It will pick up distances at 900 yards on sage brush hills nearly instantly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpk

WKR
Mine shipped somewhere out of Wyoming - literally like 11 minutes after I ordered (actually on a truck not just printed the label).

Very happy with mine so far. It's hitting everything I can from my back door from 400-1400 consistently.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Mine shipped somewhere out of Wyoming - literally like 11 minutes after I ordered (actually on a truck not just printed the label).

Very happy with mine so far. It's hitting everything I can from my back door from 400-1400 consistently.
What are you hitting at 1400 yards? I’ve got hill sides close to 1k but nothing further.

Are those 1400 yard hits on snow? Mine doesn’t like to go much over 1200 or bare hill sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpk

WKR
What are you hitting at 1400 yards? I’ve got hill sides close to 1k but nothing further.

It's a cluster of large trees in the wide open. They're across a field, across the interstate, and across at least 1 more field. I can hit several buildings across one field at 600+ and a Bobcat sign at 1273. It's been +/- 1 yard on the Bobcat sign every single time. Been very impressed with it so far.

20210128_160417.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought one too, took a few days to get the 10% coupon but it worked. $175 shipped with tax is dirt cheap. Think I paid $350 for my Kilo2000 a few years ago