Sig Sauer Optics Zulu 9?

bird35

FNG
I have them and have compared them to the razor uhd 10x42 which is a big difference from the hd. I like them both but to my eyes i prefer the colors of the razor uhd they just seem sharper and the image pops more to me. For me they are both easy to get behind and look through for long periods of time without causing eye pain or headache. As far as handholding them i really do not notice a difference, i can hold them both stable easy enough. I really like the sigs. I have not used them as much only a few hours so far but i like them more the more i use them. And there is a pretty significent price difference between the razor uhd and the zulu 9 , especially with the sale they are having at Midway USA.

Update: I just ordered the Sigs from Midway. The price has dropped to 640. I have to try them at that price!! I ordered the 9s. Savings can go towards a spotter!

NDGuy

WKR
Any update on these? I grabbed a pair of 9x45s from Midway last one

Last edited:

pbcarch

WKR
Not sure if your still looking for an update by my Zulu9 - 11x45 went to montanna with me last season and i used all whitetail season here in NJ…..I am 100% glad i kept these vs the 10x42slc’s
Awesome , sharp glass, and can use late into the evening
Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Can say these are legit. Love them so far miles better than Vortex Viper/Talons and I would argue better than Razors.