Sig Sauer rifle scope

Just wanted too give Sig a kudos, had a Sig rifle scope that was giving me fits, worked with the scope for three months and just could not get it too perform the way I wanted, called Sig explained the situation the tech rep never questioned the issues I had, sent me a pre paid shipping invoice and said send it back we will look it over make it right. Bad part is I wanted too use the scope this Oct. on a Wyoming Mule Deer hunt, but not too worry, The Vortex will make the trip.

I’ve had a sig rangefinder for a few years and just purchased a scope as well. They offer good quality, innovative products that seem to do well head to head with others much more expensive. If their customer service is as good as you say, I can see them carving out a good spot in the market.

OP
L
So far everything has been excellent, the scope was fed-ex sent back yesterday, what also impressed me I was told once the scope is checked out the tech that done the repairs or what ever needed done would include a detailed reply as too what the problem was and what was done too fix it, or if the problem was of a nature that could not be fixed it would be replaced with a new one. The rep I spoke too has also been in touch with e-mails as too the shipping and that sort of thing, One cannot ask for more than that.

So far everything has been excellent, the scope was fed-ex sent back yesterday, what also impressed me I was told once the scope is checked out the tech that done the repairs or what ever needed done would include a detailed reply as too what the problem was and what was done too fix it, or if the problem was of a nature that could not be fixed it would be replaced with a new one. The rep I spoke too has also been in touch with e-mails as too the shipping and that sort of thing, One cannot ask for more than that.
Out of curiosity, what scope model was it? My biggest concern with their scopes is the electronics failing, as that doesn’t carry a lifetime warranty.

OP
L
It is a BDX scope and the tech I spoke too stated they would make it right and it was covered under the life time warranty.

That’s awesome. I hope they are just under promising and over delivering with the stated limited warranty on the BDX scopes. I’m going to try mine out on antelope in about a week and may add another to another hunting rifle if it works well and has a lifetime warranty. Best of luck on your mule deer hunt.

OP
L
We will see what happens with the scope, as I said so far I have been very satisfied with the company. We will be leaving in 8 days really looking too hunting the mulies this time out, 2019 shot a nice antelope, put in for a buck antelope tag this year but did not draw, might be a good thing as now I can totally concentrate on the deer, good luck with the goats they are a great hunt.