Sig Sauer Zulu 6 ?

Has anybody tried these Zulu 6 binos from Sig yet? . I heard about them on the rokcast and the concept seems super cool . Image stabilization seems like it would be a huge benefit . I haven’t been able to find them for sale anywhere until now and I’m my trigger finger is gettin itchy . I wanted to gets some opinions from everybody on here and hopefully someone has had some time with them in the field . Anybody ? Buhler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CORam

FNG
I just posted in this thread too:

But here it is again:
I just recently acquired a set of Sig Sauer Zulu6 16x42mm binos as a gift. They are not something that I would have ever considered purchasing, but I am amazed at how well the image stabilization works and how good the glass is for the price point. I have only gone on one elk hunt with them but they are already changing my glassing technique. I found that I was pulling out my tripod way less than before and the 16x power makes it so that I can pick up animals that are way farther out than with my old 10x binos. And one thing that is very noticeable is that you can glass from inside a running vehicle much more easily. There really is no reason to turn the vehicle off like before.

I was skeptical of these binos but I really like them now.