Sig, Swaro, or Leica range finding binos

I had been trying to decide between the Swaro El Range 10x42 or the Leica 3200.com 10x42 was leaning pretty heavy on buying one of the 2 but I’m curious as to how the Sig 3000 bdx 10x42 stacks up against them does anyone have any insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Sig is great feature wise, however, optically it falls far short of the Leica and Swarovski. As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

The Sig is great feature wise, however, optically it falls far short of the Leica and Swarovski. As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

Got my Swaro 10x42 EL Range with TA from [mention]gr8fuldoug [/mention] and it was a pleasure doing business with them! Can’t beat the Swaro glass and the new TA is pretty incredible. Can think of multiple times in the past that I would have utilized that feature. Can’t say I have experience with others but I am pleased with the Swaros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like my Sigs. My buddy has the Swaros and they are nice if money is no object, but I didn't feel like mine hold me back in any way.

I also run the Sig BDX scopes so that's a super slick setup that you can't get with the others.

If you're not running the Sig scopes, and money is no object I'd go for the Swaros...

sportsmans challenge

WKR
Classified Approved
I ran the sig kilo 3000 for the 1st 2 years it was out. The Lazer is perfect, I have pics out to and just over 5k yards and it being hooked to a kestrel would give drops to that.

You can set it up so you don't have to have a kestrel hooked up to it and get ballistics to a point.

I now have the ziess victory rf and optically the sig can't touch it, but wish the victory rf had that sig Lazer.

For the price the the sig is a good piece to have, but will leave you wanting better glass

Vortectoy

FNG
My thoughts are to get binos and a range finder separate. The binos will be good for a very long time. The electronic on the rangefinder portion may not. And they will become outdated. Better to replace a $500-700 rangefinder every so often than the bino/range finder combo at over $3k.

Doodlebug76

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone done a true comparison between the Swaro EL Range w/TA and the Leica 3200.com? I am curious is there is a noticeable size difference and a noticeable optic difference. I understand the differences in features pretty well. Currently have a set of Leica 3200.com's, but am intrigued by the Swaro product. Any real world comparisons/opinions would be much appreciated.