Sig tango 4 vs Zeiss V4

westcoasthunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking at getting a new scope I have a 4-16 Zeiss V4 and really like it. But I was thinking about trying the sig tango 4 . Does anyone have experience with them? I shoot out to 400-1000yards using the turrets . This will be used for hunting and target practice.

Jumpalot

FNG
I played with both in Cabela's over Christmas. I like the features on the Tango 4 but the Zeiss feels like a better scope. I liked the glass on the Zeiss alot more, but, I was in a store so not sure outside. The turrets on the Tango 4 were too stiff on the one I looked at, but not real positive clicks. The only thing stopping me from buying the Zeiss is the windage turret only has lines on it and no numbers. I still prefer to dial my windage especially on a SFP scope. I'm still considering getting the Zeiss but the 4-16x50 so I can get an illuminated reticle. Also, since the Tango 4 is FFP the reticle was pretty tiny at lowest powers, but the illumination seemed to help at least in the store. I'm anxious to hear what others have to say because my experience was all of 20 minutes in a store.