Sig Zulu 5 Bino Q’s

Carpet Capital Shyster

Lil-Rokslider
I have found these for sale at a really great price (around $250) but there’s not a ton of info available on them. Fortunately, someone from Rokslide did a great in depth review which was immensely helpful. I have a few additional questions and hopefully some of y’all may have some answers.

1. Where are these made? I cannot find a straight answer on the internet. Some websites say China (nope, not doing it) and others say the Philippines.
2. How do these compare to the mid range Binos from vortex (eg the Vipers), Burris or mid range Leupold binos?
3. 10x is not an option but they have 8x and 12x. I hunt primarily in the South but I’d like the option to rake these out west. I already have some 8x Vortex Diamondbacks. Should I replace the Diamondbacks with the Zulu 5’s or should I upside to the 12x.

Thanks in advance.

bird35

FNG
On the box it says they are assembled in china. I am guessing that is where the parts are made also but i do not know. I do not own a pair i just caught it in a YouTube video i watched. Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.41.50 PM.png