Sig Zulu 9 on midway usa

ewade07

WKR
received mine as well, super pumped to use them. i could easily see an upgrade form the diamondback hds i had. i agree, the included harness is pretty meh. FWIW, i have a large mystery ranch harness and the Sigs fit in there perfectly

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
Mine came in today. Have only ever had cheap binos for stand hunting. Going on a Caribou hunt next year and plan on doing some western hunting. Decided to jump on these. WAY better then anything I've ever looked through. Not sure about the bino harness. Will probably upgrade to something else

Last edited:

Jack321

Lil-Rokslider
Mine came in today. Have only ever had cheap binos for stand hunting. Going on a Caribou hunt next year and plan on doing some western hunting. Decided to jump on these. WAY better then anything I've ever looked through. Not sure about the bino harness. Will probably upgrade to something else
CamoFire has their Alpz Bino harness for 40-50% off for $24. I bought one just for kicks. Dang! I like it just as good, if not better than my FHF! Difference of $80, give me my Alpz

EJFS

Lil-Rokslider
I tried my 9x45's in a AGC Kodiak Cub. They're a little tall but it works.

ewade07

WKR
took these out for their first real test this weekend. WOAH. off hand they are awesome but put em on a tripod and, just wow. super glad i got these when they were on sale!

Sled

WKR
let me know when one of you lucky guys that got the deal want to sell.