Sight pins distancing

BBob

WKR
The metal wire on a spott hog is for lining up your pins.
I suppose maybe that's why they are there on that sight but way way back using what I think was an Accra crosshair sight I did much better with a vertical than the plain pin sights of the day. I used to change out the big thick vertical wire to thinner guitar string. Moving on after that it was difficult for me to adapt back to a pin sight without a vertical. If I couldn't get a vertical wire on a pin sight I added one using the guitar string and any pin sight with the option of a wire I use it. For whatever reason it's easier for me and I shoot better with it. It probably gives my brain an additional reference that it just likes.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
5MilesBack, that spacing is quite impressive, what kind of bow/poundage do you have, and is that a metal string running through the center of the housing?

It's a metal wire......Spot Hogg Hunter, helps you to make sure your pins are in the same vertical line. I'm shooting a PSE Freak at 32 7/8" draw. It was set at 75lbs but I have a limb splinter so turned it down a bit to get through hunting season. Not sure what the poundage is but I normally just leave the sight alone and turn the limbs in or out to match the spacing to my arrows. I've used this sight on two different bows the past 12 years with multiple sets of arrows and haven't re-adjusted it yet. I'll set the gang adjustment so my 50 is dead on and then shoot at 80. If I'm low I'll turn the limbs up, if I'm high I'll turn them down until they all match. Right now I'm shooting 520gr right at 285fps.