Sightron 8x32 SII Blue Sky on Adorama for 119.95

That's a killer deal on a really good pair of bins. I had a pair of these as my primary bowhunting bins for years and they served me very well. Excellent center resolution and a relaxed view. The open bridge design and light weight make these very easy in the hands.

If anyone is looking for bins for their kid or spouse or just a pair to keep in the glove box, these are a great choice.

They have a cult-like following in the birding community, for good reason. You can find pages and pages on these on BirdForum (79 pages!) and other birding sites.

Hoodie

WKR
It cannot be overstated how good these are for the money. Awesome for anyone on a budget and a great backup pair/loaner for anyone else.

They are easily as sharp in the sweet spot as many $1k binoculars I've had.

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Fine! Been reading about these things for years, had to try some. This is the best price I’ve ever seen on them!

TxxAgg

WKR
I was pleased until they broke. I sent them in for a warranty fix, and they sent me a check 10 days later to reimburse me. Oh well...starting from scratch. I'd buy from them again.

OP
W
So far mine are fine. The eyecups are fairly loose but I can't tell if they're supposed to be that way. The image is great.

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Thanks for passing along. Curious what price was back in February, were they $99 back then?

TxxAgg

WKR
They were $129 the other day on cyber monday. They were $199 all summer

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Right on, pair coming my way. These are going to be great for keeping in my bird vest. Always wanted a pair to keep with me to check out other animals while bird hunting.

I ordered these earlier this week and they already arrived, had a PayPal promo for an extra $10 off so they came out to about $97 after tax. I haven't really tested them out much yet, but so far I'm impressed - clarity seems great, really bright image, and overall build quality feels really nice.

These are great binos, ordered another pair for grandpa. Hard to believe they are so good for $100