Sightron Riflescopes

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

I received a call today from the North Eastern Sightron rep about us becoming a dealer. From what he sent to me they offer a wide variety of Riflescopes and they are made in Japan and the Philippines (which I was happy to hear). Not being familiar with their offerings I figured I put a post out and read the feedback from all of you.

So, God? Bad? So so me too product? Worth becoming a dealer?

Please chime in and let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks in advance

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

I had a 3.5-10 Mil/mil scope from them that was outstanding! It’s one of the few scopes I regretted selling.

Sako300

WKR
Excellent scopes! Lightweight, dependable and the glass is as good as Nightforce!
SIII models are excellent!
I have always wondered why they haven’t been more advertised! You will see a lot of great reviews from long range shooting forums! I own 3! Get em Doug

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I have an older SI or SII, can't remember off hand. It has been a great scope for the price. Good glass, holds zero, and good reticle.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

MattB355

Lil-Rokslider
They make amazing quality glass at a fair price. Their Japan optics are great. I have 2 of them. S3 8-32x56.

gbflyer

WKR
I have an STAC. I wish the reticle wasn’t so busy, but that was a choice I made as another style was available. It’s a tough scope and has held up to SE Alaska November weather. Seems to be a quality unit for the money.

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
I have an SIII 6-24x50 on my 22-250 groundhog gun. Glass is clear, turrets are repeatable and it feels like quality. I'd recommend them for anyone looking for good glass without breaking the bank.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
They've been around a long time and are solid. Well regarded in the benchrest, and F-class world. For good reason, their scopes offer a lot for the money. The last few years they have been reworking their lineup as it was getting pretty dated.

Jeremy

probably one of the most underrated scopes on the market.. great reticle, clear glass, repeatable turrets.. and very well priced.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk