Sightron S Tac?

SDHNTR

WKR
Specs look good. I like the reticle. Price is good. How's this stack up? Specifically, how’s the eyebox? More mag than necessary for my needs but kinda compares on paper (except for the top end mag) to the SWFA 3-9 which is perpetually unavailable. Anybody played with one? Grafs has em on sale too.

Last edited:

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple and they are excellent for the price....Only complaint is the windage cap might interfere with some rifles ejecting. Ive got a SWFA SS 10x42 also and i think the turrets on the STACs feel better. Get the STAC in duplex because the MOAs are very thin. Fine for range fun but could be a big problem in low light hunting.

Both are still on sale at Cameraland for right around $300.
7fK60aW.jpg

c9dkvPA.jpg

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
I have a couple and they are excellent for the price....Only complaint is the windage cap might interfere with some rifles ejecting. Ive got a SWFA SS 10x42 also and i think the turrets on the STACs feel better. Get the STAC in duplex because the MOAs are very thin. Fine for range fun but could be a big problem in low light hunting.
7fK60aW.jpg

c9dkvPA.jpg
Thanks. Are yours ffp or SFP?

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
SFP. the FFP models are exposed turrets. Reticle is still thin but with illumination on its probably ok.

BTW if you are considering the FFP i think you can get a Veracity FFP on sale for around $540 atm. Much nicer reticle imo but no illumination.

Last edited:

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
SFP. the FFP models are exposed turrets. Reticle is still thin but with illumination on its probably ok.

BTW if you are considering the FFP i think you can get a Veracity FFP on sale for around $540 atm. Much nicer reticle imo but no illumination.
If you have any interest in one of the veracity scopes, I've got a ffp 3-15 that I'd let go. Good scope with great hunting reticle imo. Send me a pm if interested.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
In FFP i would give a slight edge to the Veracity over the STAC but the SFP STACs are solid for $300. Good glass and they handle abuse very well at that price point. The FFP Veracity though has such a nicer reticle IMO than the STAC.