Sights

Yaya

FNG
Any of you guys run a sight on your hunting setups? Having some difficulty with gapping. Thinking it may help some

FLS

WKR
Give it a shot. You won’t know till you try. I’ve had several older Bears that were drilled for sights. It was common back in the 60s and 70s.

oldgoat

WKR
Worth a try, but realize you have to shoot the bow vertical for multiple pins to work and you may have to adjust your anchor. If I anchor like usual with one, my arrow impacts farther and farther left the longer the shot with a multi pin

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
Yaya is your form completely consistent? If not gapping can’t possibly work. If your form is good make sure you’re hitting a solid exact anchor or the sight picture changes.
There are ways to lessen gap as well just a FYI.
Now do I personally think sights are a sin? I’d say it’s the same as any type sighting like gapping, crawling, walking. Some guys mark a riser. All varying degrees.
Will say though if you can’t gap at all, for instance putting a mark on the target bottom where you need to gap to hit target consistently to it’s not gonna be the gapping issue. It’s something your doing prob form wise. Are your hits consistent left to right?

Kentucky

WKR
Any of you guys run a sight on your hunting setups? Having some difficulty with gapping. Thinking it may help some
I used an SRF sight back in the day… had to shoot split to get it to work.. shooting 3 under, my arrow would make contact with sight when it jumped off rest

if it helps you hit what your aiming at…you should do it