Signed up for the Covid Zombie Juice.....

wyosam

WKR
Got mine today at work. One thing about the way it is rolling out is that there is a really good system for tracking potential side effects- SMS to your phone and answer some questions. Given that it is primarily health care workers getting it now, I would like to think we as a group are likely to make sure we are supplying that data. If that is the case, the body of data surrounding the vaccine should grow very rapidly, and we’ll know a lot more by the time it is offered to the general public en mass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fatbacks

WKR
My wife goes in to get it this afternoon... my sheep hunting partner who is a doctor that works with her sent me this text a moment ago:

"Well that didn't take long...NYT: Critical Care Nurse from NYC who received first COVID-19 vaccine in US falls into coma. Click Here"'

I think, oh crap, maybe I should let her know not to go get the vaccine. Hmmm, well, let me read the article first.... unedited version of this pops up. F'in got me hahah

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

NDGuy

WKR
My wife goes in to get it this afternoon... my sheep hunting partner who is a doctor that works with her sent me this text a moment ago:

"Well that didn't take long...NYT: Critical Care Nurse from NYC who received first COVID-19 vaccine in US falls into coma. Click Here"'

I think, oh crap, maybe I should let her know not to go get the vaccine. Hmmm, well, let me read the article first.... unedited version of this pops up. F'in got me hahah

View attachment 243757

If that’s the side effects sign me up!

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
Ermahgerd. Waiting on these twits to give me my shot. Worked all night and all I want to do is sleep.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

and your still standing! Seriously nice work and thanks for sharing

and in the event you start to get woozy and things go blurry, I PM’d my address and a shipping label, any extra gear you’re not gonna need, go ahead & send it on down (if you recover, happy to return anything I don’t like).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk