Silencerco Harvester Evo feedback

RussDXT

WKR
Good afternoon. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this can? Currently I have a tbac 5 and 9, and a nomad ti I use for hunting. I converted my nomad to take a tbac mount and thus have no more direct thread.

Would it be comparable to the nomad?

I would be running it primarily on a tc compass 6.5 creed in the Carolina’s, but it would see some blackout.

Thanks!

z987k

WKR
I have the harvester 300, the 1st gen of this basically and it is used on all my hunting rifles. It was my 1st can, but it's still used as my go to for everything 30 cal and under aside from a range day with the AR.

The specs place the Evo in the same weight/size class as the TBAC 7, but roughly half the price. Just wondering if I’ll be disappointed or glad I saved $500

Northpark

WKR
I have one I efiled 105 days ago. Really hoping to get it in my hands in the next few weeks. Once I get it I’ll let you all know how it is.

I have a nomad and a harvester evo. Weight, diameter, and length go to the evo by a very small margin. To me not enough to matter. The nomad is on a 18 inch .308 and the evo on a 20inch 6 Creedmoor. To my ears the nomad is quieter. The nomad has more of a ting sound to it, that may just be me. Both are direct thread attached.
IMO the nomad is better. $200 better, I am not sure. Overall I am happy with the evo, I just like my nomad better.

Bloodsoakedberber

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one and it came in just now. Going to do the e-form tomorrow morning. First one so I don't have anything to compare it to.

jjjones7

FNG
I think it’s more comparable to a omega 300 than a nomad albeit a different construction and rating (and price for that matter) I’d have no issues running one on a direct thread hunting style rifle. Sound signature is similar to my omega with the Hansohn bravo end cap.

I’ve been looking at the evo as well for my first surpressor. This may be a dumb question but would this work on a 300 PRC? I see 300 win mag on the website.

260madman

WKR
I’ve been looking at the evo as well for my first surpressor. This may be a dumb question but would this work on a 300 PRC? I see 300 win mag on the website.
Of course it will. Virtually identical ballistics.

I was eyeing one of these up but there isn’t much info out there on them. I ponied up for something different. If it wasn’t a wait and a stamp I’d be buying and trying a lot of suppressors but somebody thinks they’re extra deadly.

Of course it will. Virtually identical ballistics.

I was eyeing one of these up but there isn’t much info out there on them. I ponied up for something different. If it wasn’t a wait and a stamp I’d be buying and trying a lot of suppressors but somebody thinks they’re extra deadly.
Thank you! And I agree never owned a suppressor so wish I could test about 5-10 options on my setup. This evo is intriguing and seems to be a good price for the specs.

Sevens

WKR
Curious if anyone has any updates on the EVO and how they like it? I realize it’s new, so lots probably still waiting in jail.

Curious if anyone has any updates on the EVO and how they like it? I realize it’s new, so lots probably still waiting in jail.
I’ve had mine less than three months so no long-term use review, but happy with it overall.

Northpark

WKR
Got my harvester evo last Wednesday. Put a hundred or so rounds through it over the weekend. 5.56, .243 win, 7-08ai, and .300BLK. Really enjoyed it. Like REALLLLLY enjoyed it. Recoil felt reduced like my Area 419 two port brake. And NO muzzle blast. 200gr subs in my single shot .300 blackout was a hoot just pinging steel at 100 yards with a red dot sight. It did effect some of my previous developed loads. Effect was both positive and negative. My 7-08ai 168 Berger vld load shrank down a bit but my 7-08ai 140gr absolute hammer load opened up to 1.5 MOA. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. It’s short and lightweight for my hunting rifles. I’m actually thinking about a second one because my daughter now no longer wants to shoot without it.

MoH08

FNG
Got my harvester evo last Wednesday. Put a hundred or so rounds through it over the weekend. 5.56, .243 win, 7-08ai, and .300BLK. Really enjoyed it. Like REALLLLLY enjoyed it. Recoil felt reduced like my Area 419 two port brake. And NO muzzle blast. 200gr subs in my single shot .300 blackout was a hoot just pinging steel at 100 yards with a red dot sight. It did effect some of my previous developed loads. Effect was both positive and negative. My 7-08ai 168 Berger vld load shrank down a bit but my 7-08ai 140gr absolute hammer load opened up to 1.5 MOA. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. It’s short and lightweight for my hunting rifles. I’m actually thinking about a second one because my daughter now no longer wants to shoot without it.
How’s repeatability when removing and reattaching the EVO to the same host? I’m very interested in the EVO but have not been able to find any feedback on it’s repeatability performance. Thank you in advance.