Simple scope help

Ok so I still have a rifle without a scope and this rifle is supposed to be my do everything rifle for now it’s 243 Winchester. It’s main prey item will be deer and some coyotes. My thing is I can’t make up my mind so here’s the criteria and what I’m looking to do. Not spend over 400 that’s absolutely stretched out budget all I want to spend. I have looked at vortex vipers and luepold vx freedom and most recently what I have been thinking about is the Meopta optika 5 3-15 or 2-10. Now my absolute farthest shot that I should ever shoot would be 350 at a coyote and that would even be a stretch for me to shoot that. So I don’t need to dial I don’t think I need ffp. I just want something that will hold zero in as many scenarios as possible with enough magnification to be able to see it and shoot it. Also low light capability is a must as I’ve been hunting and had a big buck walk out and I just wasn’t comfortable squeezing the trigger bc it was too dark. At that time I was using a Walmart Tasco 3-9 on my super cheap Remington. Now that I have a nicer rifle I want a nicer scope that I can always trust. Also I’m not interested in fixed power scopes. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to describe my situation. Thanks

JonS

WKR
Or buy a leupold vx3 2.5-8x36 and get after it. I have one you could buy if you'd like.