Sirui T-024x vs T-025x

OP
B
Welp, after juggling the ideas around, this article below was icing on the cake to make the decision: Slik 624.
Gear Review: Comparing the SLIK Pro 624 CF & Sirui T-024X tripods | goHUNT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting, after reading that article I would prefer the Sirui. It's lighter, will hold more weight, comes with a head, has center hook,will extend 10 inches taller, and is less expensive. Really the only thing you give up is 3/4" in folded length. Am I missing something?

JoshAudet

FNG
Interesting, after reading that article I would prefer the Sirui. It's lighter, will hold more weight, comes with a head, has center hook,will extend 10 inches taller, and is less expensive. Really the only thing you give up is 3/4" in folded length. Am I missing something?

Yea I hear you. I had my heart set on it too. Oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Well switching gears! Looking at the Sirui T-004x. Its the same aa the T-024x but in Aluminum. Anyone put their hands on the T-004x?

We have it with the Va5 pan head. It's FANTASTIC. The legs with the V-A5 head , normally $189.99 would be $175.00. That head alone normally sells for $149.99. We have been blowing through these. Even with the pan head it still folds down to fit in a back pack

Call me if you are interested

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
older thread, but just pulled the pin on T-04SK w/ the VA-5 panhead from S&sArchery- they sell it as a combo for $318, with the rockslide discount it's under $300 and Sirui has a rebate going for another $30 off

~ $250 for a carbon tripod and nice panhead, not too shabby :)