Sirui Tripod Super Sale and Sirui Rebates now through March 31st!!!

kad11

WKR
Joel/Doug,

I just bought the ST-124&VH-5 Tripod Set and an extra plate for the VH-5. The rebate form requires EXACT Sirui Model Numbers, UPC Codes and Serial Numbers for each item. From what is presented on the packaging I cannot discern the exact model numbers, and cannot find a serial number for either the tripod or the extra plate. Certain I’m not alone in trying to figure this out. PM me if you wish, but I really would like to submit a correct rebate application and feel the need for some help - sorry for the bother, know everyone is busy.

Thanks
@Camera Land

Same question as above - what's what?

IMG_20220104_212845440.jpg

OP
C
Happy to help
The Serial # on the tripod is the top bar code # in the picture. There is no serial # on the extra plate.
The kit with the head model # is ST-124+VA5

Thank you

OP
C
FYI, rebates generally take the full 8-10 weeks from when they receive it. If it's been longer then that please e-mail me at [email protected]. Put subject line SIRUI REBATE

I need your name and address and an approximate day you mailed it in and I will contact Sirui for you

Joel

Kenflow

FNG
Just pulled the trigger on the ST-124+VA5 head for my upcoming sheep hunt this August. Woohoo!

What a deal!

ors

FNG
Ordered the T-024SK with VA-5, and received the notification that the are shipped today. there is rebate with it?