Sirui Tripod Super Sale and Sirui Rebates now through March 31st!!!

OP
C
I just checked the back end of the site. It should work, as I have received orders today with that code used.
You can call me and I can help you. There is no better combo for the price then that setup. If you need it to fold smaller then go with the ST125 set up

Tried it again and it worked, but I'm still open to any suggestions.

chris
I just ordered that same setup from them. I think the coupon brought the total to something like $297 and qualified for a $15 rebate, but when I called they rang it up for $300 so it qualified for the $30 rebate. Great folks to work with, and a very nice tripod/head setup.

OP
C
The rebates run through the end of the year. TS21 code gets you 15% off of Sirui, Peak Design and Promaster tripods. All Sirui heads and the Promaster SPCH20 head. Slik21 gets you 10% off all Slik tripod/head bundles threu 12/31/21

csutton7

FNG
Just completed the order #22683192, is there any chance I get the same treatment as WesternSkies on the rebate?

csutton7

FNG
Great. Thanks. You guys have been great to the hunting community for quite a few years now and it's much appreciated.

chris

Does anyone know if the Sirui ST-124’s center column removable?
It is removable and reversible, although I don’t know how you would mount a head without it since the head attaches to the center column. I’m brand new to the tripod world though, so maybe there’s a way to do it that I’m just not aware of?

Does anyone know how much weight you could cut by removing the lowest leg sections on the ST124 and just capping the threads?
I just checked this, and my not-so-official kitchen scale weighs the bottom sections at 2.93 oz each, or 8.79 oz for all three. Not sure how much a cap weighs but that obviously adds a little weight back in. The second lowest sections weighed in at 2.01 oz each.

kad11

WKR
I just checked this, and my not-so-official kitchen scale weighs the bottom sections at 2.93 oz each, or 8.79 oz for all three. Not sure how much a cap weighs but that obviously adds a little weight back in. The second lowest sections weighed in at 2.01 oz each.
Great info - thanks for taking the time

csutton7

FNG
Joel--got the ST125 & VA5 head today, so that was pretty quick for ground shipping. Thank you.

I slapped the BTX on it and I can sit down and use it with no problems and it supports the BTX 95mm nicely. So two thumbs up for the hint to get this vs the ST124.

chris

Joel/Doug,

I just bought the ST-124&VH-5 Tripod Set and an extra plate for the VH-5. The rebate form requires EXACT Sirui Model Numbers, UPC Codes and Serial Numbers for each item. From what is presented on the packaging I cannot discern the exact model numbers, and cannot find a serial number for either the tripod or the extra plate. Certain I’m not alone in trying to figure this out. PM me if you wish, but I really would like to submit a correct rebate application and feel the need for some help - sorry for the bother, know everyone is busy.

Thanks