Sitka 20%

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
Is there anywhere that has Sitka 20% off for sale or black Friday? Not finding anything. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
R

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
I saw something up in the pinned thread. Think it was One Shot Gear but not sure of discount,
Went on that site but only a couple items on sale and not all sizes

I have picked up some from Midway USA before. Would think they have a BF sale. idk Just trying to help.

OP
R

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
I have picked up some from Midway USA before. Would think they have a BF sale. idk Just trying to help.
Thank you. Haven't checked there yet

wakedye

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the black Ovis email and they have Sitka 20% off all week. It doesn’t specify the dates in the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vandy321

WKR
Sitka wouldnt dare part with their >60% markup.

Forloh is better quality AND made in the USA, they had 30% off for Veterans Day, I'd be they have something similar for the holidays.

Last edited:

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Eurooptic and other sellers on Amazon have up to 20% off some sitka items combined with Amazon 2 day shipping and 5% back Amazon credit card rewards. I ordered the fanatic bibs. If I find a better deal somewhere else then I will return the Amazon order. I suspect as more deals are announced then those sellers will adjust their Amazon prices accordingly.

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Eurooptic and other sellers on Amazon have up to 20% off some sitka items combined with Amazon 2 day shipping and 5% back Amazon credit card rewards. I ordered the fanatic bibs. If I find a better deal somewhere else then I will return the Amazon order. I suspect as more deals are announced then those sellers will adjust their Amazon prices accordingly.
Good catch Brewski!

Amazon has a ton of Sitka Gear discounted by 20% right now!

miloak

FNG
Got an email from Roger's Sporting Goods this morning on Sitka sale. Didn't open it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

92xj

WKR
Hopefully the pantanal glove hits a sale soon. Also, sucks that Sitka stopped working with leoadventures…

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

SITKA GEAR Black Friday Sale

Expect discounts to stay around 20%. There are several retailers across the web with some great deals. Check them out below. If you’re having trouble choosing the correct Sitka products for you next, read this blog: The Ultimate Guide for Choosing the Right Sitka Gear for Your Next Hunt.

best time to buy stika gear

Other places where you’ll find Sitka Gear on sale might include