Sitka 2021

Diesel

WKR
So if the trade shows will be cancelled this year, will Sitka announce and show their 2021 introductions online? Will that still be later than the competition?

Any thoughts?

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if the trade shows will be cancelled this year, will Sitka announce and show their 2021 introductions online? Will that still be later than the competition?

Any thoughts?
The new gear will be announced online throughout the winter/spring. The launch will be timed with availability of the product so you can order the gear right away!

TravisIN

WKR
I just hope they add a hood option to the mountain jacket and some hip vents to the timberlines.

I know some people don’t like telling about the product before they are available but I do just bc it keeps me from buying a product and then a week later something that fits my needs even better come out haha. Happens all the time it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
i waited and waited last year but covid messed up some things. hopefully they decided to add in some solids this year. what they did have last year sold out pretty quick. you'd think a business might pick up on that not so subtle hint and decide they want to make more money.

Sadler

WKR
i waited and waited last year but covid messed up some things. hopefully they decided to add in some solids this year. what they did have last year sold out pretty quick. you'd think a business might pick up on that not so subtle hint and decide they want to make more money.

I just got on their site and it looks like they’re listening. They added a few colors to the new dew point jacket and pant
DCB0D022-080B-45A1-AB2D-1B3094C57FBB.jpeg

the dew point was the best raingear I ever had for practical use while being lightweight yet very durable.

Foreman05

FNG
Figured they'd release this the day after I ordered an outdoor research rain jacket. Im curious to see if the new dew point is quieter?

Figured they'd release this the day after I ordered an outdoor research rain jacket. Im curious to see if the new dew point is quieter?
I doubt. when it comes to gortex your not getting anything better than you would get from a good hiking brand with the same denier weight. They can brush or apply a different face fabric but that's unlikely for a light weight jacket.

Foreman05

FNG
That makes me feel better! Im no rain gear expert but I bought the OR Foray, its a 2 layer Goretex 50D. The dew point is a 3 layer 20D and is an advertised 4oz lighter. I wanted this piece to be my everyday winter shell and hunting rain gear/hardshell when it gets nasty. I will post back on it.

Hondo

WKR
That makes me feel better! Im no rain gear expert but I bought the OR Foray, its a 2 layer Goretex 50D. The dew point is a 3 layer 20D and is an advertised 4oz lighter. I wanted this piece to be my everyday winter shell and hunting rain gear/hardshell when it gets nasty. I will post back on it.
The OR Foray is a great value in a packable rail shell. It is not the lightest shell but the TorsoFlo venting will likely win you over.

As a PNW native, I can tell you that all waterproof materials are loud. I've moved on from goretex to eVent and it is marginally quieter but also breathes a lot better.

Grit2

Lil-Rokslider
Stopped at a couple local places in st louis and they can't get their stock orders in. Anyone know when they'll be shipping stock orders?

Any update from Sitka yet? Are they rolling out anything new this year? Seems like they didn't do much last year either.

Catalogue arrived today. Looks like the new items are already accounted for: Dewpoint, sleeping bag and the aerolyte puffy. Update to the equinox in the whitetail line. Hoping 2022 is going to be off then chain for outdoor gear like I will be for movies - stuff just got pushed back because of production delays and then it all floods out.

Drenalin

WKR
Midway USA is showing several new solid colors for a handful of things, but they're not yet available. Looks like some greens, grays, and browns for the lightweight and heavyweight hoodies.

Kostrize

WKR
Midway USA is showing several new solid colors for a handful of things, but they're not yet available. Looks like some greens, grays, and browns for the lightweight and heavyweight hoodies.

Man I’ve been waiting for the LW hoody in a solid for years. That’s awesome

jd1006

WKR
anyone know a launch date for those new colors on the LW hoody and HW hoody? Getting antsy to get some in solid!