Sitka 2022 Rumors

So was their turkey like the only new big game pieces launching this year? Or have they still not released the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So was their turkey like the only new big game pieces launching this year? Or have they still not released the rest?

i heard there is a updated jetstream coming in july.

if i had to guess a new heavy weight kevin with WS

a new active insulation

new jacket replacing the stormfront

and hip vent pants but its unlikely because the timerlines and mountain pants aren't on sale.

2531usmc

WKR
The latest episodes of “Life Below Zero” has a couple of guys that dress in Sitka gear and Kuiu from head to toe. These guys have sitka pants with side zips. Maybe some subtle marketing from Sitka.

not saying anything good or bad about the show….so no need to fire up the tv show comments…..

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any good gossip? For the 500th year in a row, I will request a Stratus set with the Fanatic Lite layout. Same material as stratus, same layout as Fanatic/Fanatic Lite. Second wishlist item, Fanatic Aerolite set. A less bulky, but still silent and identical version of the 2019 Fanatic.
I'd like the material and layout of the fanatic lite, but with the wind stopper!

Medusa7MM

WKR
I'd request for the 10th year in a row the stratus/fanatic line with the exterior fabric of the fanatic light. For anyone that hunts where there are a lot of burrs, that brushed/berber fleece sucks. I've switched my outer layers to First Lite for this reason, but really miss the windstopper.
This! Solid colors would be nice too.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to see the Whitetail line in Subalpine also. Also would like an lightly insulated version of the Timberlines with side vents. Something along the lines of Stone Glaciers M7 pant. Basically a fleece backing in the Timberline for just a bit more warmth.

Where did you here this?
Inside source. But I seen the pattern. It looks good. Not sure of the technology behind it. But I would be careful dropping a bunch of money on EV2 right now if you like the most current stuff

OP
H

H80Hunter

WKR
I feel like they’d be hyping this up by now if it was going to be released in 2022.

I feel like they’d be hyping this up by now if it was going to be released in 2022.
I have no clue if/when it would be released. But they aren’t going to purposefully hurt the sales by mentioning something that could be a year or 2 out.

I would LOVE an updated apex pants with a more durable but equally quiet fabric with side vents and solid color options

There is a new pattern coming to replace EV2, its in development.
I don’t like EV2 and have been holding off for 2 seasons hoping for a new pattern. I was gonna bite the bullet but will hold off for now. Thx for the heads up.

Any chance you could describe the new pattern a little? Thanks

Would love whitetail stuff in ANYTHING but ev2. Good grief what a stupid pattern for early season. Give me a solid or even subalpine. I bought the jetstream just to have a solid color Stratus-like jacket.
Hip vents! I will not buy another pair of pants without them!
I would also like to see a hood on the fanatic jacket. I think it's dumb to have an outer layer without a hood...

STL

FNG
It looked like a mix of EV2 and subalpine. Kinda like they pulled out some of the greys and whites for greens and browns.
That’s great and basically what I was thinking ev 2 should have been. I’m not a huge camo guy but ev 2 was enough to make me not want to upgrade any of my current gear to the whitetail line just yet. Depending on what other companies release this year I may hold off a little longer to see if anything comes of this. It be awesome if they made some pieces in solids too.

2531usmc

WKR
We’re pushing into June and I’m guessing if they have new products, they should be announcing them soon. Folks start to make gear and clothing purchasing decisions in late summer getting ready for fall.