Sitka Ambient Hoody-results?

Who has one and put it through a hunt? I’m curious to how it holds up to the rigors of hunting and how it performed. Let’s have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some feedback coming in in the thread below. I wore mine, the Arrowhead version (military), on a backpacking trip in the windriver range last month And a couple of times since. Warmth is between a puffy and grid fleece. Mine breathes well but got a little swampy under rain gear. Some folks are noticing the face fabric piling a bit. One of the reasons I liked the arrowhead version Was the heavier face fabric. i owned an active jacket for a while and thought it seemed delicate, which kept me from using it really hard.

sr80

WKR
Im liking mine, brought it sheep hunting instead of my go to grid fleece type midlayer. I do like the ambient over the the grid fleece i will say. Also when wearing my core light hoody and being sweaty when i tossed on the ambient it felt like it dried me out super fast. Just like barklow touted :) But the face fabric has me a little worried, i havent worn it bush wacking at all, dont think i would! I do notice the fabric kinda gets stinky, kinda like an old under armour top would. But overall i really like it. Im 6'1 195 lbs and large/tall fits me perfect.

I've worn the jacket around town and it is like a wearing a warm croissant. Super light and airy but you can actually feel the warmth build up the longer you wear it.