Sitka Big Game Raingear 2019

Why is Sitka so far behind the ball on releases? Figured by late February now, the website would be updated and the entire new line would be at least Public
If you give them a call they’ll mail you a 2019 catalog. Got mine yesterday. Doesn’t have any details on any products but at least shows what the 2019 lineup is.

fatlander

WKR
Why is Sitka so far behind the ball on releases? Figured by late February now, the website would be updated and the entire new line would be at least Public

My guess is they’re still trying to come up with a reason to charge 269 bucks for a pair of their secret new mountain pants. I’ve been a Sitka fan since before they were flatbill cool, but its getting ridiculous. Really intrigued to see what justification they come up with for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
My guess is they’re still trying to come up with a reason to charge 269 bucks for a pair of their secret new mountain pants. I’ve been a Sitka fan since before they were flatbill cool, but its getting ridiculous. Really intrigued to see what justification they come up with for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talked to them at Sheep Show and Expo. $269 was a misprint price. Mountain pants are still $199. New Traverse pants are going to be $149 instead of the catalog price of $169.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Cloudburst is redesigned and more durable. Stormfront pants now have an added layer of gray stuff on the knees to protect that high wear area.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone got any info on new 2019 rain coats from Sitka's Big Game series

We have all descriptions, specs, images, and features live now on our site. We are taking pre-orders for 2019 Sitka Gear in Subalpine & Open Country starting today, and will ship out late April. Let me know if you have any specific questions.