Sitka/Black Diamond co- branded jacket

Dirtbag

WKR
I saw this as well. Is it kind of dorky, yes. I don't ski or snowboard though, so I don't know. I do think it's really cool that Black Diamond went out on a limb to collaborate with the hunting community and I'll likely buy some casual wear of theirs because of it.

good for them.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a nice ski jacket with Optifade Subalpine camo added. I'm not a huge fan of that pattern but I know a lot of people do like it so they'll probably sell a bunch of them.

TheTone

WKR
Seems so dumb to me. I’d rather they produce more hunting stuff and lower the prices that keep going up than make some boutique non hunting stuff

Kleos

Lil-Rokslider
Seems so dumb to me. I’d rather they produce more hunting stuff and lower the prices that keep going up than make some boutique non hunting stuff
Widening their market may allow them to lower their prices.

I actually think it looks pretty cool.

OP
P

Poser

WKR
They also just announced a couple of sizes of BD’s Dawn patrol packs in Sitka camo.

Seeing how neither company can make a decent backpack, it’s a natural merger of mediocrity.

Also, “here, let me wear this camo backpack while ski mountaineering so my ski partners will definitely have a difficult time maintaining a line of sight on me in the timber. That makes sense”