Sitka Camo Pattern For Elk

You know what I don't hear are camo guys wishing they had solids on instead of camo while hunting. So score 1 for camo. If the marketing cough cough I mean research has merit and I believe it does, the idea is to break up the human/predator form. This is fairly easily accomplished via two different solids, two different camo patterns (my personal choice) or digitally created micro and macro patterns. Notice in the test of comparing camo patterns they didn't actually put hunters in the picture with optifade and competitors camo the simulated. This allows them to present best case vs. worst case. This may are may not actually represent an animals perception.

Sled

WKR
You know what I don't hear are camo guys wishing they had solids on instead of camo while hunting. So score 1 for camo. If the marketing cough cough I mean research has merit and I believe it does, the idea is to break up the human/predator form. This is fairly easily accomplished via two different solids, two different camo patterns (my personal choice) or digitally created micro and macro patterns. Notice in the test of comparing camo patterns they didn't actually put hunters in the picture with optifade and competitors camo the simulated. This allows them to present best case vs. worst case. This may are may not actually represent an animals perception.

That might be the case but to my eye if you choose the appropriate colors for your environment, it doesn't matter if you're wearing camo or a flannel and Carhartts. The elk don't seem to mind either...at least not the ones I bring home to meet the family.