Sitka cloudburst vs Kuiu Chugach Vs FL SEAK Stormtight

SNFarms

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have any experience with 2 or 3 of these to give a comparison. I know all 3 are good rain gear pieces, but would like to hear from hunters who have used 2 or 3 of these pieces to give me pros and cons and what they preferred. Thanks in advance for the help! Also, is there better or just as good as items as these 3?

Did you try the search function? I've seen similar threads pop up over the years. Might be able to find what you're looking for that way.

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Stay away from FL SEAK, subpar raingear at best. I didn't even get a season out of the my pants, terrible DWR treatments and poor durability on the face fabric. I have the Sitka Cloudburst set for early season and I'd put this above FL SEAK for performance. I am updating to Sitka Stormfront for my burly raingear for fall season in WA and AK, I wanted to wait for the new Gore-Pro update and reinforced knees. Also you can't beat the Gore-Tex guarantee to keep you dry. My friend has Kuiu in the Yukon and he is really impressed with it too. I have never tried their raingear but that would be my next bet after Sitka. If money isn't an issue look at the mil-spec LEAF II from arcteryx, that would be my #1 wishlist.

K_pem

WKR
Have the cloudburst and seriously love it. I'm not familiar with the Chugach but I have to say the Yukon is seriously bombproof rain gear.