sitka core lightweight sizing

Does the current sitka core lightweight stuff fit like the older core stuff? I run a large in most tops (6-0", #175) and I've got an older core zip-t in a large that after a lot of wash and wear is pretty short and snug. Wondering if the newer stuff is the same fit. i'm looking at the lightweight crew LS as a next to skin, primary layer in warmer weather.

sr80

WKR
I believe the core t shirt, and long sleeve are the "performance fit" so tighter fitting, and the core light weight hoody is regular fit. I wear a large core t, and a large light weight core hoody over top. And then a heavy core hoody over those two if its cold enough

Trial153

WKR
I feel the core light weight is true to size if you want an athlete fit. If you want it a little loose I would size up.

tlkaetz

WKR
I wear a large in most clothing and wear a large in aboth the core lightweight hoody and core heavyweight hoody.

I'd go large. I think they tails of the shirts are made longer now so you shouldn't have that problem. I'm 5'11", same build, and don't have an issue.